Yawn! Oh sorry! I didn’t sleep well last night. I tossed and turned and then my legs decided to run a marathon across the sheets. I hate restless leg syndrome. Those dark, lonely and frankly frustrating wee hours when you should be in Noddy Land sawing logs with the pixies are not good for your health either. Your body needs sleep to reboot. Sleep allows your body to secrete important hormones that are responsible for essential health maintenance like lowering your blood pressure, retuning your kidneys and consolidating your memory. When you don’t reboot you can pretty much guarantee the following day you’ll resemble a zombie and you won’t handle life nearly as well. In fact a few nights of it and your stress levels will increase; you’ll feel anxious, moody, irritable and ready to tear people’s eyes out (just don’t eat them–you’re not actually a zombie you just feel like one.)
Stress is a killer. And nothing will have you holding onto weight, particularly stubborn abdomen fat like it. Bottom line, you need sleep to stay healthy–mentally, physically and emotionally.
That’s where Apidexin PM lipotropic fat burner comes in. Formulated by the makers of top-rated and proven weight loss pills Apidexin and Apidexin-P, Apidexin PM promises to give you a “sound night’s sleep as the fat melts away.” How does it do this? Stay awake and let’s look at the ingredients…
Apidexin PM Ingredients
Apidexin PM is formulated from only the finest ingredients. It contains ‘calming’ aids like passionflower, valerian root and lemon balm, and ingredients like zinc, magnesium and Vitamin B-6 that are proven to help with sleep and muscle recovery. Here’s a detailed rundown:
- Vitamin B6 10mg – Vitamin B-6 assists in serotonin production, which improves mood significantly. It also calms down bloating and nausea which many people experience before bedtime, which will help you feel comfortable and prepare you for a deep night’s rest.
- Magnesium asparate 225mg- Magnesium is present in all cells of the body and is involved in over 300 enzymatic processes, including energy production. Clinical reports indicate aspartate chelates can be beneficial for individuals who are often fatigued, most likely because of the involvement of aspartate in energy production on a cellular level.
- Zinc 15mg- this herb has been used to treat sleeping disorders, anxiety and restlessness. It is effective for individuals who have trouble falling asleep and has shown great results on users that tend to wake up during the night.
- Chromax (500mcg) – A recent study on this patented form of chromium discovered that the users of Chromax® ate 365 LESS calories per day. It resulted in a 24% reduction in hunger and a 25% reduction in food intake. This is extremely beneficial for folks like me who toss and turn and then invade the cookie jar at 3 a.m.!
Proprietary Blend 732 mg-
- Valerian Root-supported in trials as a sleep aid, Valerian is often referred to as a “natural valium”, and as such has calming effects and decreases anxiety and stress.
- Irvingia Gabonensis – Also called Wild Mango, Irvingia Gabonesis is a recently discovered weight loss aid that suppresses appetite, burns fat and may even lower cholesterol. Irvingia Gabonensis works through manipulation of leptin, a hormone secreted by fat cells. Leptin communicates with the brain and regulates appetite and metabolism. It also delays stomach emptying to help you stay fuller longer and increases the absorption of dietary sugars to reduce blood sugar levels after a meal. Irvingia Gabonesis provides quick, safe and easy weight loss making it the perfect addition to Apidexin PM.
- Theanine- science shows that Theanine stimulates the brain to produce alpha waves, making the user feel relaxed but alert and not drowsy. Theanine also helps the body produce other soothing amino acids, such as GABA, dopamine and tryptophan. Theanine may also lower blood pressure due to its calming effects.
- HOPS (Humulus lupulus) – Hops are the flowers of Humulus lupulus, a flowering vine native to North America, Asia, and Europe. Hops have been used for centuries for their sedative qualities to help promote positive support for sleep difficulty, occasional anxious feelings, restlessness, nervousness and tension. It works by slowing down the breakdown of GABA and acting via the melatonin receptors.
- GABA- GABA is an important chemical within the human brain that induces relaxation and sleep, reduces muscles tension, reduces stress, anxiety and depression and promotes wellbeing.
- Passion Flower- Passion Flower has been shown to be as effective in reducing anxiety and stress as a lot of the prescription medications given for anxiety. Stress and anxiety can cause you to hold onto fat, particularly around the abdomen.
- Lemon Balm-a natural sedative used for sleep disorders (insomnia) and nervousness.
- Choline-an essential nutrient, Choline is a precursor for acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter involved in memory, muscle control and many other functions. It needs to be supplemented by the diet as we do not produce enough on our own. A deficiency in Choline can lead to many serious ailments including liver damage. It is particularly important in infant brain development.
- Inositol-an important nutrient considered a member of the B Vitamin family, Inositol is found in cell membrane structures and is important for the metabolism of fat. It’s also beneficial for people who experience stress-related panic attacks and anxiety.
- Peppermint-can aid nervous problems and stimulate concentration and memory. It can also help with respiratory ailments and muscular pain.
- Melatonin – this naturally occurring hormone regulates circadian rhythms (the sleep cycle). When the sun goes down, darkness activates melatonin production and cause your body to relax and prepare for sleep.
Apidexin PM Side Effects
Apidexin PM is side effect free; and as it contains no stimulants that’ll keep you up at night–only ingredients to calm and relax your body and mind–it’s a caffeine-free diet pill that works. The only side effect you’ll experience from taking Apidexin PM is a good night’s rest and all the benefits that’ll provide. Ahhhh–that’s better.
Does Apidexin PM Work Well Enough to Buy?
Absolutely! Apidexin is a top-rated and trusted name in weight loss. What’s better than adding another member of its elite family to your healthy lifestyle? Remember, a body cannot fully benefit from healthy eating, exercising and other daytime activities. It also needs 7-8 hours of ‘horizontal’ time for optimal health. You’ll be amazed at the difference a great night’s rest will make to your weight loss goals. Your body will have more energy for physical activities, your mind will be unstressed and relaxed, and you’ll stop holding onto fat like a security blanket.
Be one of the first to try this revolutionary sleep/weight loss aid. Try Apidexin PM today–and experience deep, rejuvenating sleep tonight!