Apidrex is a diet pill that is an appetite suppressant. An appetite suppressant is great for someone who sometimes finds it’s hard to say no to a cookie or that last piece of pizza. Apidrex is a diet pill that claims to be the fastest and safest way to lose weight (a lot of diet pills claim this, so this is nothing new). Apidrex is a diet pill that can help overweight people lose weight and lose it fast! If you have been exercising and eating right Apidrex claims that it will help you lose those extra (or lots) pounds that you haven’t been able to get rid of with diet and exercise alone. When you use Apidrex you will look great and feel great! Apidrex claims to be an aggressive appetite suppressant and you should see results fast! Is Apidrex an effective diet pill and is it worth buying?
Apidrex contains the following key ingredients, which include:
- Hoodia Gordonii- the most over-hyped diet product on the market that is a supposed appetite suppressant. There is not clinical research out there that proves that hoodia is effective.
- Green Tea- boosts metabolism to burn fat. There has to be enough of this in the fat burner to be effective.
- Guggulesterones- may help lower cholesterol
- L-Theanine- may help with reduce stress, improve cognition. This is not an effective weight loss product.
- Banaba- may help control blood sugar. This will not help you lose weight.
- Theobromine- used as blood vessel widener, a diuretic and heart stimulant. Not an effective ingredient for weight loss.
- Maca Extract- improves energy level
- Cha d Bugre- may decrease appetite, reduce cellulite and increase urination
- Guarana- may help boost the metabolism
- Magnocortene- may help reduce stress
- Gugglesterone- a cholesterol lowering agent
- Glucomannan- an appetite suppressant. Has shown in clinical research to help you feel fuller faster.
Apidrex does contain some ingredients that are effective, but Apidrex does not show the dosage amounts of any of these ingredients. Without the dosage information it’s hard to know if Apidrex uses the clinically proven amounts of these ingredients to be an effective diet pill.
Some of the ingredients in Apidrex are stimulants. If you are sensitive to ingredients that are stimulants, you may want to look at other diet pills. Some of the side effects associated with Apidrex may include; jitteriness, tremors, headaches, irritability, nausea, insomnia, dizziness, anxiety, hyperactivity, and an increased heart rate.
Does Apidrex Work Well Enough to Buy?
One bottle of Apidrex is available to purchase for $49.97. This is a thirty day supply, so this fat burner is more pricy than some. If you buy more than a one month supply, you will receive a discount. Apidrex has a fairly good customer satisfaction guarantee. They will accept returns within 30 days from the original order date. You may return one open bottle on multi-bottle orders as long as the other bottles are unopened and sealed.
I like that Apidrex has a decent return policy, and Apidrex wants you to be happy with their product. Apidrex contains a descent amount of fat burning agents, but it is hard to know if the correct dosages of these ingredients are used to make this an effective diet pill. It’s also a fairly expensive diet pill, so you may want to explore other diet pill options before you commit to Apidrex.