Some may say that diet pills that are prescription strength are better than diet pills that are not. Some would also say wouldn’t it be nice to get a prescription strength diet pill without going to a doctor. Avaprex claims just that. Avaprex is a diet pill that claims to be the strength of a prescription pill without the prescription. Are you ready to lose weight, committed to getting healthy, want to feel more confident and wear clothes that make you look sexy? If you are, Avaprex claims to be the diet pill for you. But does Avaprex work, and is it worth buying?
Avaprex has the following key ingredients which include;
- Caralluma fimbriata- is a natural fat burner, but Avaprex does not have the clinically proven amount to be effective in weight loss
- Guarana- used as a natural energy supplement, but not effective in promoting weight loss
- Chromium Picolinate- can help control blood sugar levels, and has used successfully in other drugs to promote weight loss. Avaprex does not have the clinically proven amount to be effective in weight loss
- Chitosan- this ingredient comes from shell fish, and may block a certain amount of fat content from body absorption
- Gymnema Sylvestre- may help control blood sugars, may also promote weight loss
- Garcinia Cambogia- this product may help with weight loss but Avaprex does not have the clinically proven amount to be effective
Other ingredients include; theobromine, banaba, calcium pyruvate, apple cider vinegar, grapefruit, coleus forskohlii, whie willow bark, uva ursi, juniper berry, buchu leaves and cayenne pepper.
Avaprex does contain some weight loss ingredients, but Avaprex does not have enough of anything to be an effective diet pill supplement and really the ingredients in Avaprex are less than impressive.
Avaprex may cause side effects! Avaprex contains chitosan which may cause loose stools, uncontrollable bowel movements and nausea. Chitosan comes from shell fish, so if you are allergic to shell fish, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! Some of the other side effects associated with Avaprex may include headaches, jitteriness, nervousness, irritability, insomnia, and an elevated heartbeat. Many users have complained they had to go to the bathroom a lot when using this product…beware!
Does Avaprex Work Well Enough to Buy?
Avaprex is sold for $37.77 for a one month supply. If you buy more than a one month supply, you can save money, but I wouldn’t buy more than one month supply without trying it out first. Avaprex wants you to be happy with their product and they will accept returns unless the bottle is open. If you try Avaprex, just count on keeping it, even if it doesn’t work.
Avaprex is not an impressive diet pill, and has less than impressive ingredients that will not be effective if you want to lose weight. I would definitely look into other diet pills before committing to Avaprex.