DecaSlim, named for its 10 “super food” ingredients, is a weight loss supplement with a surprisingly wide variety of benefits as well as absolutely no record of adverse side effects. Typically if a diet pill does not have any side-effects, it also does not have any good effects either. Because of this, we are going to look closely at DecaSlim and make sure it is a good diet pill.
The science behind DecaSlim is in the natural health benefits that are common in many foods. The difference is that DecaSlim allows you to take concentrated extracts of the best parts of these foods to maximize both weight loss and overall health.
The following 10 ingredients make up DecaSlim:
• Green Tea – A potent antioxidant and stimulant, Green Tea has been used for centuries as an excellent way to ward off illness and improving vitality.
• Tonalin CLA – a safflower oil extract that keeps the body from actually storing much of the fat you consume.
• ViscoFiber – a great ingredient that keeps things moving in your digestive tract and also helps to control hunger.
• VitaBlue Blueberry extract – rich in antioxidants, blueberries are one of the most over-looked fruits in the health supplement world. Why go to Brazil for acai when you’ve got blueberries in the US for much cheaper?
• BroccoPlus – a patented source of Sulforaphane, an antioxidant which may significantly reduce the risk of breast and prostate cancer.
• Futureceuticals Spinach 7000 ppm Lutein – a lutein-enriched spinach extract that provides healthy levels of iron and folate.
• LinumLife Flax Seed Extract – among other benefits, LinumLife Flax Seed Extract helps to regulate healthy hormone levels, which contributes to healthier, clearer skin.
• Lyc-O-Mato – A lycopene-enriched tomato extract that provides antioxidants and reduces your skin’s susceptibility to UV damage.
• Garlic – Known to reduce the risk of bacterial infection as well as to contribute to the health of your heart.
• Resveratrol – a polyphenol found in red wine that is responsible for the health benefits attributed to wine.
To be honest, we were skeptical about the real value of eating a bunch of vegetable extracts to weight loss, but this product really has harnessed the best of what Mother Nature has to offer your body.
DecaSlim Side Effects
As mentioned, one of the stellar aspects of a product like DecaSlim is that it has no risks to your health. This means that DecaSlim is not based on getting you slimmer at any cost, but more about promoting healthier lifestyles for consumers.
As far as we can tell, there really are no risks to taking DecaSlim. We are, however, concerned that DecaSlim won’t result in any significant weight loss. It has Green Tea Extract, but this is not really enough to result in mouth-dropping weight loss.
Is DecaSlim Worth It?
DecaSlim is priced at a very reasonable $40 and comes with a bullet-proof lifetime guarantee. If you decide it isn’t for you at any point, you will get a full refund, period. With this kind of guarantee and a great price, even less “fantastic” results would be worth it. Obviously it won’t have a “miraculous” effect on your body, but it should definitely get you looking and feeling healthier without side-effects.
To try DecaSlim for yourself, we found the lowest prices here.
DecaSlim Consumer Reviews
Have you tried DecaSlim? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Please leave your DecaSlim review in the comments section below.