Diet Defense Appetite and Craving Relief
Do you eat out of boredom? Do you crave foods regularly? Does eating make you feel better emotionally? Diet Defense is a homeopathic and natural complex formulated to effectively and safely relive an overactive appetite and help one achieve weight loss goals. Diet Defense claims it relieves an empty stomach feeling, food cravings and stress eating. Diet Defense is not a diet pill, instead it comes in a liquid form. You can add a couple of drops of Diet Defense to a beverage or simply drop a few drops in your month and within minutes those cravings and feelings should go away and you will avoid the fridge and you are on your way to a healthy life.
Diet Defense includes homeopathic and natural ingredients that supposedly support a healthy appetite. These ingredients include:
- Abies Canadensis-a homeopathy remedy meant to stop abdomen pain, this also fights pain and inflammation.
- Anacardium Orientale-helps stop restlessness, nervousness, insecurity, anxiety, and forgetfulness.
- Argentum Metallicum-It can help stop throat pain and respiratory distress.
- Adrenocorticotropin Hormone-A hormone found in the pituitary gland, this can help you to see certain health benefits, but not weight loss.
- Hypothalamus-Regulating hunger, thirst, fatigue, sleep, and circadian cycles.
- Ignatia Amara- This may help fight depression. But no weight loss.
- Lycopodium Clavatum- Improves muscular power, and it is a homeopathic medicine.
- Phosphorus-A chemical element found in explosives, nerve agents, friction matches, fireworks, and toothpaste. This does not promote weight loss.
- Pituitarum-Found in some homeopathic HGH sprays, this does not actually promote the production of HGH.
- Sabadilla-Used to fight nervous, timid, an easily startled issues.
- Staphysagria-This has been used to stop neuralgia, teething, cystitis, sties, blephartis, and headaches.
- Sulphur-Used to improve skin. But with homeopathy, it does not provide any results.
- Thyroidinum-thought to improve the thyroid, this doesn’t actually increase metabolism.
None of the ingredients in Diet Defense are clinically proven to help with weight loss or even help suppress ones appetite. Some of these ingredients could be helpful to overall health, but will probably not help in weight loss.
Because all of these ingredients are homeopathic you shouldn’t have any side effects.
Does Diet Defense Appetite and Craving Relief work well enough to buy?
I really like the concept of Diet Defense. It sure would be nice to take a few drops of Diet Defense each day and not experience cravings or overeat, but the ingredients in Diet Defense have not clinically been proven to help lose weight. Diet Defense is available on their website for $29.95 for a thirty day supply. Diet Defense does want you to be happy with their product so they have a 60 day return policy, however if you do return it you will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Diet Defense seems to be glorified water and you probably won’t see weight loss when using this product.