Many readers have asked that we review HCG Maintenance Pills, the new diet pill from BioGenetics Laboratories. Strangely, HCG Maintenance Pills do not contain HCG. It’s kind of like opening a restaurant named “The Burger Joint” but only selling hot dogs. HCG Maintenance Pills are purportedly designed for HCG dieters wishing to maintain their lost weight. Do HCG Maintenance Pills work? Let’s take a closer look.
HCG Maintenance Pills Ingredients
An in-depth look at the HCG Maintenance Pills reveals it contains a few quality ingredients. The big question is whether it contains a high enough dosage of any of ‘em to make a difference. HCG Maintenance Pills is comprised of a proprietary blend of only 342 milligrams (which is less than the recommended dosage of green tea). For a diet pill to work, it needs to combine quality ingredients with the proper dosages. If either part of this equation is missing, the result will be an ineffective diet pill.
Ingredients in HCG Maintenance Pills include:
- raspberry ketones-a clinical study on mice linked raspberry ketones to increased natural lipolysis and a higher metabolism.
- caffeine-a common, yet effective diet pill ingredient. Caffeine won’t produce miracles, but when dosed correctly and combined with other effective ingredients, will provide energy and boost the metabolism.
- green tea-like caffeine, green tea is a very common ingredient and can be found in dozens of diet pills. Green tea will boost the metabolism, increase the body’s natural fat burning rate, and boost the immune system (provides potent anti-oxidants). However, it is almost always under-dosed. The recommended dosage according to studies on green tea is between 200-400 milligrams. It is unlikely that there is a high enough dosage of green tea in HCG Maintenance Pills to make a difference.
- elderberry-may provide some health benefits but there is no scientific evidence backing elderberry’s ability to help with weight loss
- cinnulin pf cinnamon bark extract-may provide some energy but don’t expect much help with fat loss.
HCG Maintenance Pills has a decent collection of ingredients but appears to be severely under-dosed. Caffeine, green tea, and raspberry ketones, are a good combination but their dosages need to be upped if you want results.
HCG Maintenance Pills Side Effects
Are HCG Maintenance Pills safe? There is some potential for some jittery-like side effects depending on how the ingredients are dosed. Common HCG Maintenance Pills side effects include:
- the jitters
- increased heart rate
Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
Does HCG Maintenance Pills work well enough to buy?
HCG Maintenance Pills has the basic foundation for a decent diet pill but needs to up the dosages of its ingredients before it will have an impact in your weight loss efforts. There are much better diet pills available.
The lowest price we found for HCG Maintenance Pills was $60 plus shipping and handling. We did not find a satisfaction guarantee.If you have tried HCG Maintenance Pills in the past, please tell us about your experience in the comment section.