Information on Hydrox 8 Thermogenic Fat Burner is skinny! You know that ‘inner warning system’ that goes off when you know something is not right in your world? When I began researching Hydrox 8 mine started CLANGING!
It doesn’t instill much faith when you type a product name into the search engine and information is so scant you feel you’re frantically searching for that proverbial ‘needle in a haystack.’ I still haven’t managed to find the needle in question, but I have found a whole heap of dung from the pile. Stay with me and maybe I’ll keep you entertained as we review the shy and stinky Hydrox 8…
Hydrox 8 Ingredients
Hydrox 8 ingredients are the usual offering you find in any mediocre drugstore diet pill. There are a couple of good ones, a bad one (or two) and the whole mess ends up ugly. Yeah start whistling the theme tune Clint. Here they are:
- Citrus Aurantium–aka Bitter Orange. This isn’t a bad ingredient but there’s little scientific evidence to back it yet. It’s been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries and more recently in diet pills because of its synephrine content. Synephrine is ephedra’s ‘safer cousin.’ It delivers the same metabolic effect without negatively effecting the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Chromium Picolinate– an excellent, clinically proven ingredient that suppressed appetite in one study by a daily 24% It manages blood sugar levels so glucose is utilized for energy rather than added to your fat storage. It also lessens the craving for high sugar/carbohydrate foods.
- Garcinia Cambogia– this ingredient contains Hydroxycitric acid, more commonly called HCA. It purportedly lessens appetite and the body’s ability to produce more fatty tissue when you overeat.
- Green Tea -another clinically proven weight loss ingredient, Green Tea is high in antioxidant power and has been linked to healing all sorts of ailments from diabetes to heart disease. It’s used to diet pills because of its EGCG content which has been found to increase metabolism and accelerate fat burning. It also contains natural caffeine.
- L-Carnitine -produced naturally in the body, L-Carnitine works by metabolizing fat cells so they’re used to produce energy. Weightlifters like it because of its alleged ability to produce lean muscle mass.
- Cayenne Powder -Cayenne apparently raises metabolism by 25%. I have seen no evidence to support this claim but it’s commonly marketed as a metabolic booster.
- Willow Bark -a natural form of aspirin. It’s thrown into diet pills to aid with weight loss but there’s no scientific evidence to back it.
- Guarana -a natural cousin of caffeine Guarana works much like its harsher relative but without the side effects. It raises metabolic rate, increases mental alertness and may improve performance.
Why is this formula ‘ugly’? Because it doesn’t divulge ingredient dosage. How can you judge if this is an effective formula if you don’t know delivery or dosage? You can’t. If Hydrox 8 is offered in high enough and individual dosage it might be an ‘okay’ product. If the ingredients are thrown into a ‘proprietary blend’ (which is most likely) it has a snowball’s chance in hell. Blends hide ineffective quantities of the ‘good’ ingredients–you know, the ones that ‘work’, and drown them with cheap and crappy ones. I’m just sayin’…
The fact that this information is hidden from the public is a HUGE RED FLAG waving in a tempest! I ordered a product like this once. It also had a cheap and tacky label. And when I received it, it was actually covered in dust! (It had obviously been in the dark recesses of a warehouse for a while.)
Hydrox 8 Side Effects
You MAY receive side effects associated with stimulants (headaches, the jitters, restlessness etc.) but I can’t really judge without knowing ingredient quantity. I somehow doubt you’ll experience much more than bright yellow pee!
Does Hydrox 8 Work Well Enough to Buy?
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! I only found one website that sold it, and they’re trying to rid themselves of it in BULK! They offer a ‘LIFETIME SUPPLY FOR $1.00!’ What you’re actually paying for is a 14-DAY TRIAL– otherwise known as a SCAM. They’ll take your credit card information and suddenly start charging extortionate fees every month–and just try getting rid of them. I fell for a ‘trial’ scam. I had to cancel my credit card. I still have a few boxes of ineffective and dusty product in a closet somewhere.
Let me reiterate–this is an ineffective product. It won’t work and you’ll pay up to five times what it’s worth. If you really must buy a diet product of this caliber, TROLL WALMART! You’ve been warned.