Is Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Safe and Effective?
You’re looking for a safe yet hardcore fat burner and energy-promoting diet pill, one that will get your heart beating faster, and metabolism working optimally—but won’t turn you into a “looney tune.”
New to Muscletech is Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. Formulated for serious athletes and body builders, Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite promises to turn up the heat, and give you a rush of clean, sustainable energy for hours and hours. Not only will Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite power you through intense workouts, it will also elevate your mood, giving you a feeling of “euphoria” so you feel motivated to work out harder and longer.
But does Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite work safely? It is “high-stim” as body builder’s term it, meaning Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite contains a high level of stimulants like Caffeine.
Let’s take a look at Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite and see if it’s a diet pill you can safely consider.
The Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Ingredients
Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite offers all its ingredients in effective dosages—and they’re not tossed into a proprietary blend, which is definitely a bonus.
• Caffeine Anhydrous 270 mg–fills you with energy and a metabolic “kick.” Common side effects from Caffeine however, are the jitters, dizziness, stomach irritation and headaches. 270 mg is a pretty high dosage.
• L-Theanine 100 mg –to counter the negative effects of Caffeine is L-Theanine which actually takes the edge off the “jags” and other negatives, so you can simply enjoy the energy.
• Yohimbe 56.3 mg–works much the same way as a rush of pure adrenaline—intensely fueling your workout with insane energy. Some users of Yohimbe have complained about it causing nausea. Will that happen with Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite?
• Coleus Extract 250 mg works much like banned ephedrine, without the hit to your cardiovascular and central nervous systems. Coleus creates a domino effect with certain enzymes in your body responsible for releasing fat cell energy–so you can finally burn stored and mature fat.
• Green Coffee Extract 200 mg–contains about half the Caffeine you’ll find in a cup of black coffee and a high level of nourishing and healing antioxidants.
• Cocoa Extract 100 mgs –rich in antioxidants, Cocoa Extract positively effects mood, giving you a feeling of joy and motivation.
Could Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Cause Negative Side Effects?
Here’s the thing; any high-stimulant diet pill will cause discomfort to you if you’re sensitive to stimulants—at least until your body adjusts.
Hence Muscletech’s advise to work your way up gradually to full dosage.
Surprisingly beta users have listed very few side effects from Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. One gentleman took it too late in the day, and as a result had a hard time sleeping that night!
Another had to cut back dosage, but found that just one pill took his workout to “new heights” without making him sick and jittery.
You should never use a potent and stimulant-heavy diet pill like Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite if you have a heart condition, high blood pressure or are pregnant or nursing, however.
If you have health concerns, run Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite by your physician before use.
Should I Try Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite?
You’ve been warned about possible side effects, and to only take Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite if you’re in good health and are looking for an “edge” in the gym.
If you fit this bill, go right ahead. Pre-sale orders are available on various sites for around $39.99 plus S&H.