Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free
Ah Hydroxycut. A well known name. We’ve all seen the commercials of “Deirdre” (or whatever her name is) who lost 50 lbs using Hydroxycut and went from spilling o’er her swimsuit to becoming a string-bikined vixen.
Yeah–extreme diet changes and loads of exercise will do that.
And you can’t tell me that those ‘guns’ she’s sporting on her arms are from only taking a diet pill.
Hydroxycut has now released a product that’s supposed to be even better because it’s called “PRO CLINICAL.” Diet companies are jumping on the science wagon and making their products look like they’re RX certified. It doesn’t mean they work as well as prescription-strength drugs–but they sound good.
Here are the claims for Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free:
* Same Weight-Loss Key Ingredients as Caplets
* Subjects Lost More Weight Than Dieting Alone
* Significantly Reduce BMI
* 100% Caffeine-Free
BTW–claim two and three above come from a study conducted by HYDROXYCUT THEMSELVES.
Dunno about you, but I trust research conducted by a manufacturer about as much as testimonials on an official website.
The only one thing I do trust in regards to diet pills is the ingredients. They never lie.
Let’s look at them…
Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free Ingredients
Two words PROPRIETARY BLEND. Yep. It’s like that.
Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free is administered in a low 340 mg proprietary blend. If you’re a “prop blend virgin” you should know this:
Prop blends hide ineffective ingredient quantities.
They usually contain too little of the expensive and effective ingredients.
They usually have too much of the cheap and ineffective ingredients.
They hide poor quality.
They’re pretty much crap.
And a 340 mg blend is horrid.
Here is what’s in Hydroxycut’s Pro Clinical Caffeine Free blend:
* Vitamin C-high in antioxidants that strength immune health.
* Calcium-necessary for bone health.
* Goji Extract-this ‘super fruit’ is full of antioxidants.
* Acerola Concentrate-contains one of the highest levels of vitamin C–great for the immune system.
* Blueberry Concentrate-high in antioxidants, kills free radicals that cause disease and premature aging.
* Pomegranate-another ‘super fruit’ that may inhibit fat cell formation.
* Bilberry Extract-contains lots of vitamins and minerals–good for extreme fatigue and energy.
* Lady’s Mantle Extract-used medicinally for repairing damaged skin.
* Wild Olive Extract-an antiviral, anti-bacterial agent that also builds up the immune system.
* Komjin Extract-improves digestion.
* Wild Mint Extract-may boost metabolism.
So what you have here is a bunch of super fruits with high antioxidant value, that IN A HIGHER DOSE would be tremendous for the immune system and to heal the body.
Unfortunately in a 340 mg blend you’re not getting enough to do much of anything.
And where’s the weight loss “CLINICAL” ingredients?
Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free Side Effects
Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free is safe and should be side effect-free. But is it also effect-free? Probably so.
Does Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free Work Well Enough to Buy?
If you’re looking for a product high in antioxidants to heal your immune system–you still shouldn’t spend $25 on Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free!
But to buy it as a diet aid is foolish.
The one ingredient that may have helped Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free with weight loss–CAFFEINE–has been removed from the formula.
I doubt “Deirdre” used this product–along with her three hours a day of strenuous exercise and fish and lettuce diet.