With so many diet pills on the market, it’s important to choose the most effective one for you. Ionimene is a diet pill that claims to be everything you would ever need to help you lose weight. Ionimene claims to bring your bad eating habits to a halt and cut back your calorie intake so you can lose weight. Ionimene not only claims to curb your appetite it also claims to burn fat and block fat absorption, reduce body weight with thermogenics and it will help you maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Ionimene sounds promising, but let’s take a closer look at Ionimene and make sure it’s worth your money and time and that it will provide weight loss benefits.
Ionimene includes the following ingredients, which include:
- Caralluma Fimbriata- is a succulent plant found in India that has been used for centuries as a portable food and thirst quencher for hunting. There is no scientific evidence to suggest that Caralluma Fibriata is an effective weight loss ingredient, and its unknown how much of this ingredient is needed to help with weight loss.
- Green Tea- suppresses appetite, provides energy, burns fat and provides antioxidant benefits. In order for Green Tea to be an effective weight loss ingredient, there has to be the scientific proven amount of Green Tea found in the diet pill. Ionimene does not provide clinically proven amounts of Green Tea to be effective.
- Garcinia Cambogia- used to suppress appetite and enhance fat burning, but no human trials have proven that this is an effective weight loss ingredient.
- Caffeine Anhydrous- may boost metabolism and provide energy, but once again you must have the clinically proven amount of this ingredient to be an effective weight loss ingredient. Ionimene does not contain the clinically proven amount of this ingredient to be an effective weight loss ingredient.
- Kelp-may help with fat absorption, studies still pending
- Apple Cider Vinegar Powder- may act as an appetite suppressant and help with water retention, but there are no scientific studies to support this.
- Grapefruit Pectin Powder- some suggest it works as a detox for your body, but there is no scientific studies to support this theory.
Ionimene does include some proven weight loss ingredients, but Ionimene does not include the proven amounts of these ingredients to make it an effective diet pill.
You may experience side effects with Ionimene which may include; headaches, jitteriness, nervousness, irritability, insomnia, indigestion, nausea, dizziness, anxiety and elevated heartbeat. Ionimene should be taken in the morning and afternoon. Ionimene may cause insomnia, so it’s important not to take Ionimene near bedtime.
Does Ionimene Work Well Enough to Buy?
Ionimene is available to purchase for $39.97 for a one month supply. If you buy more than a thrity day supply you will receive various discounts. Ionimene does offer a money-back guarantee, but only on bottles unopened. If you try Ionimene and you don’t like it, consider it yours. You will not be refunded on shipping and you will be charged a processing fee if you return a bottle.
Ionimene definitely has ingredients that can help with weight loss, but you may not experience weight loss when using Ionimene. In order for these ingredients to work you must have the clinically proven amounts and Ionimene does not include the clinically proven amounts of these ingredients to be a successful diet pill. Ionimene also does not offer a great money back guarantee, so it may be worth your time to do some more research on diet pills and make sure Ionimene is the diet pill that you want to buy.