Tired of the high caffeine and jittery side effects of the typical diet pill? If so, you may like inSHAPE Fitness Drink, a caffeine-free diet drink. It is the latest diet product to hit the market and promises to help you lose 3 times more weight than diet and exercise alone. Claims like these sound great, but keep in mind that nearly every diet pill out there is claiming something similar and only a handful can actually help you lose weight.
Does inSHAPE Fitness Drink really work as the manufacturers claim? Let’s take a closer look.
inSHAPE Fitness Drink Ingredients
The inSHAPE Fitness Drink contains two clinically proven ingredients:
- Super Citrimax
Each ingredient is backed by clinical studies and each is included at a high dosage. Despite just containing two ingredients, the inSHAPE Fitness Drink ingredient profile is solid. Although we would like to see more clinically proven ingredients in the product, the inSHAPE Fitness Drink is definitely above average. With the inSHAPE Fitness Drink, the potential for significant weight loss is real.
inSHAPE Fitness Drink Side Effects
There are no serious side effects associated with the inSHAPE Fitness Drink, although I didn’t really like the taste of them.
Does inSHAPE Fitness Drink work well enough to buy?
There are some pros and cons to inSHAPE Fitness Drink:
- No caffeine. Unlike many diet products out there, inSHAPE Fitness Drink is caffeine-free. Caffeine is a not a bad ingredient (studies show it can boost the metabolism and provide energy), but it leads to side effects.
- inSHAPE Fitness Drink contains clinically proven ingredients. Super Citrimax and Chromeate are both excellent ingredients that are backed by studies to help you lose weight.
- Only 10 calories per serving.
- The inSHAPE Fitness Drink is expensive. 12 servings will set you back $30 plus shipping and handling. That means a month’s supply will cost you nearly $100. inSHAPE Fitness Drink is a solid diet beverage with great ingredients, but it isn’t worth $100 a moth especially when there are diet pills available that are arguably more effective for one-third the cost.
- There is no money back guarantee. There is nothing worse than spending your hard earned cash on something that doesn’t work. The fact that the inSHAPE Fitness Drink does not come with a guarantee is a bummer, especially considering its high price.
- The taste of inSHAPE Fitness Drink is not the best. There is a reason that most diet products come in pill form-so you don’t have to taste the nasty diet ingredients. Drinking the inSHAPE Fitness Drink is not like drinking Gatorade.
inSHAPE Fitness Drink Conclusion: If money is not an issue with you, inSHAPE Fitness Drink may be a good pick. It contains ingredients that will help you lose weight.
However, if you are looking for the best bang for your buck, we don’t recommend inSHAPE Fitness Drink. There are diet pills available with just as effective ingredient profiles (if not more) that cost half the price and are backed by money back satisfaction guarantees.
If you have tried inSHAPE Fitness Drink in the past, please tell us about your experience in the comment section.