LG Sciences Form-X
Unfortunately “The Skinny” on LG Sciences Form-X is skinny!
It seems this product is so brand new it’s not even featured on LG Sciences official website yet!
But don’t lose heart fair reader–I will tell you what I can!
Form-X is a testosterone booster/estrogen inhibitor. Now I’m probably speaking to a lovely lady right now and you’re thinking, “Hmmm–click out, not interested.”
WAIT! Do you have a man in your life? Testosterone is extremely important to men–especially as they age. It helps them burn fat and build muscle…as well as being beneficial in the boudoir–if you know what I’m sayin’.
(If you don’t then you REALLY need a testosterone booster!)
Keep reading…(eat a Danish if it helps.)
LG Sciences Form-X Ingredients
Form X is comprised of the following ingredients:
- D-Aspartic Acid 500 mg-an amino acid that is HUGE in the testosterone market. Touted as the most potent, all-natural testosterone booster out there.
- Anti-Aromatase 10 mg-this ingredient inhibits testosterone from being converted into estrogen (many testosterone boosters using D-Aspartic Acid have this problem) where it’s pretty much useless (other than helping him get in touch with his feminine side.) . If testosterone is left to be TESTOSTERONE, your man can be a MAN!
- SERM 30 mg-sounds like ‘sperm’ (giggles)-famous in the body building community for its ability to help the body create MORE testosterone!
Proprietary Blend 145 mg containing:
- Quercetin-is a naturally occurring bioflavonoid that helps sustain a balanced immune response. Kills free radicals that cause ill health at a cellular level and age you. Health benefits include aiding with cardiovascular problems, relieving fatigue, and alleviating mood disorders. Considering many manufacturers sell Quercetin in 500 mg dose, I’m thinking in this tiny blend you’re not getting enough.
- Piperine-an alkaloid that is linked to thermogenesis (fat burning.)
- Ginger (10:1) Extract (root)-traditionally used for stomach ailments and digestive problems.
This latter blend is small and weak–hopefully not the state of your man’s…er…libido. I can’t see it doing much. It’ll be up to the top three ingredients to get the job done. Whether it can–or will–remains to be seen.
LG Sciences Form-X Side Effects
You are warned not to use Form-X if you have a history of heart or kidney disease. Side effects listed include dizziness, insomnia, nervousness, tremors and heart palpitations. (The latter could come be a result of returned libido–I’m just sayin.’)
Does LG Sciences Form-X Work Well Enough to Buy?
Girlfriend I would wait and let someone else buy it on their dollar and write a testimonial you can rely on (in other words, OUTSIDE OF THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE) before deciding.
It’s early days yet, and if anyone’s tried this product–they aint’ talkin.’
Testosterone boosters are extremely beneficial, but I would have your man’s testosterone levels tested by his general practitioner before buying one from the diet pill market–particularly if he’s older.
His health should always come first–over YOUR libido!
Now finish your Danish and read more of my reviews… there’s plenty more where this came from!