Lipoburn for Women
Do you want the good news or the bad news? Well considering I can’t hear your response I’m going to go with ‘good’ first.
The bottle’s cute. There.
Lipoburn for Women by Muscleology claims it’s the ‘next level fat burning supplement.’ Unfortunately Muscleology doesn’t really explain what that means? Are they trying to say they’re taking fat burning to the next level? They also claim:
- Strong Appetite Suppressant Effect
- Rapidly Accelerates Fat Loss
- Improve Mood and Well Being
- Jitter-Free Smooth Energy
- Caffeine-free formula
- Made for women but strong enough for men!
Well, that leads me to the bad news. This ‘stimulant-free’ fat burner’s website has lots of marketing (including links to tacky You Tube videos), but very little scientific information on Lipoburn for Women. This could be forgiven if Lipoburn for Women’s ingredients made up for it. After all a product’s pretty bottle is empty without killer ingredients. More bad news I’m afraid. Let’s look at the ingredients and you’ll see what I mean…
Lipoburn for Women Ingredients
The ingredients in Lipoburn for Women are delivered in two proprietary blends; ‘Lipoburn’-500 mg and ‘CTX2′-940 mg. The problem with blends is they tend to hide a multitude of sins, including (but not limited to) ineffective dosage amounts on the ingredients that count. There could be some excellent clinically proven ingredients in a product’s blend, but you’re actually getting tiny amounts of it compared to cheaper ingredients. Lipoburn for Women contains the following:
- Green tea–a clinically proven, high antioxidant ingredient that’s been proven to speed up metabolism and burn fat. Green tea is not stimulant-free however; it contains substantial amounts of caffeine. And you need it administered in the correct clinical dosage to be effective.
- Hoodia–a purported appetite suppressant with no scientific backing; just a fancy story about African tribesmen using it on long hunts.
- Citrus Aurantium–appetite suppressant-no scientific backing.
- Yerba Mate–supposedly works in a similar fashion to caffeine but without side effects. No scientific backing.
- Ginger Root-may provide digestive support.
- Cayenne Pepper Powder–a strong antioxidant that’s placed in diet pills because it’s ‘hot’ and therefore must support metabolic rate. No scientific backing.
- White Willow Extract–anti-inflammatory and pain reliever.
- Naringin–found in grapefruit. May lower LDL cholesterol. May not.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate–promotes fat burning and lean muscle. No scientific backing.
- Theobromine–found naturally in cocoa, Theobromine is molecularly similar to caffeine without the side effects and is an alleged mood enhancer.
- 5-HTP–purportedly good for appetite control, mood and insomnia.
- Vitamin B12–increases energy, supports immunity, promotes good mood and increases mental acuity.
In summary there is one clinically tested and proven weight loss ingredient in Lipoburn for Women and that’s Green Tea. Interestingly enough it’s the only ingredient that contains a stimulant (caffeine) in a so-called ‘stimulant-free’ formula. I doubt you’re getting enough in a blend to do much however. The rest of the ingredients are nothing you won’t find in dozens of other fat burners out there. I told you it was bad news.
Lipoburn for Women Side Effects
Side effects from Lipoburn for Women may include headaches, stomach ailments and jitteriness; although Muscleology has taken steps to include ingredients to counter those effects. More likely side effects in women taking this product will be irritability for wasting $50 on a pretty pink bottle that only turns their pee yellow!!!
Does Lipoburn for Women Work Well Enough to Buy?
Shop around for pricing if you really must buy Lipoburn for Women. It is $48.99 plus shipping on the official website! (You can find it elsewhere for as low as $27.99.) Honestly I won’t back diet pills or fat burners unless they contain six or more clinically tested and proven weight loss ingredients. And I don’t like proprietary blends. You want the ingredients given in individual, clinical dosages; otherwise you’ve just been taken to the cleaners. The bottle may be pretty ladies, but this product isn’t strong enough for you poor, weak females let alone those manly men out there. Don’t fall for ‘pink and fluffy.’ You’re smarter than that…Lipoburn for Women,