Mood Mechanix should not be confused with ‘Mike and the Mechanics’ who were a band spin-off of Genesis. (Yeah–I’m showing my age.)
Mood Mechanix should not be confused as a diet pill either. Because it really isn’t.
Funnily enough Mood Mechanix is a mood enhancer.
Why take a mood enhancer when you need to lose weight? Well, have you ever tried to get motivated about working out and eating better when you’re down in the dumps? I don’t know about you, but I’m an emotional eater. If someone–or something–makes me angry, mad or sad, I will aim myself in the direction of the kitchen.
And a lot of us have the same problem.
Mood Mechanix is “the all-in-one nutrient formula developed to enhance your mood, relieve stress, boost your energy, and control your cravings.”
But will it work or are you going to get even angrier when you waste money on something that simply makes you pee orange?
The ingredients will tell us.
Mood Mechanix Ingredients
Mood Mechanix is “a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that provide a therapeutic level of essential good mood and energy nutrients in every dose.”
Sorry, I’m trying to keep my mood uplifted, but the words ‘proprietary’ and ‘blend’ don’t belong in my vocabulary. Blends are horrid. They hide ineffective quantities of effective (and more expensive) ingredients, and lots of the cheap and crappy ones.
* 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5 HTP): The Happiness Booster-increases production of the ‘happy hormone’ serotonin which assists with sleeping and works just as well as antidepressants–without the side effects. You’ll feel elated, euphoric, excited and lots of other ‘e’ words I’m sure!Low levels of serotonin are associated with feelings of gloominess and sadness. 5 HTP increases the production of
* L-Tyrosine: The Energizer-L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that stimulates neurotransmitters in the brain that control mental concentration, mood and sex drive. It also ups your energy.
* Chromium Picolinate: The Blood Sugar Stabilizer-Chromium is clinically proven to regulate blood sugar, decreasing cravings for sweets and providing lean muscle mass. In one study subjects ate 365 less calories a day using Chromium. It totally decreased appetite!
* L-Glutamine: The Craving Kicker-also curbs cravings for sugars and carbohydrates and helps with fatigue.
* Vitamin B complex: The Stress Busters-B vitamins provide natural, steady, all-day energy and reduce stress.
Oh but Mood Mechanix, how are we supposed to have faith in your effectiveness when you not only throw these ingredients into a blend, but also fail to divulge the blend quantity?
If we don’t know how much is in it, we don’t know if it works. BOO!
Mood Mechanix Side Effects
Mood Mechanix prides itself in being totally organic, solar-manufactured, vegan approved and side effect-free. But will it have any effects?
Does Mood Mechanix Work Well Enough to Buy?
I want to believe it. There are days when I hear the alarm and dig my heels into the mattress. Getting up requires too much energy. Getting ready besides throwing on sweats and mascara is beyond me. (Yay for working at home.)
And don’t get me started on being motivated enough to dust off my treadmill.
I can see how a product like Mood Mechanix would help with all those things–if you’re getting enough of the ingredients.
Still, there’s a full, 90-day money-back guarantee (including shipping) if you don’t like it, and you’re only out about $35 bones to try it.
It may be worth the risk. We all need ‘sunshine’ in our dark, dismal days…