There’s a lot of different reasons why so many people these days are choosing to turn to diet pills and muscle enhancing supplements. Some may feel they are overweight and want to lose a lot of weight and fast, while others simply want to shed a few pounds and maybe even want to tone up a little. So its understandable that certain diet pills may send appeal to a certain group and not others, and thats exactly what XPI’s Myotein Protein Supplement does. This Triple Time Release formula is geared towards those that not only want to lose weight, but are looking for the perfect way to build muscle and stay trim.
Its all about the ingredients when you’re trying to figure out whether a product is actually going to deliver results or just rip you off like so many others. Myotein comes with 6 protein blends and a few other ingredients that have been clinically proven to not just help you lose weight, but are also ideal for the type of person serious about building muscle and taking their body to the next level.
Most serious bodybuilders know that whey protein is an essential part of any workout. You can find it in various meats and dairy products, such as fish, beef, chicken, eggs, and cottage cheese. When supplementing with whey protein, it has been proven that your body is aided in the production of amino acids, a vital part of building muscle tissue. Not only does it play an important role in building muscle, but it also works as an antioxidant and boosts the immune system. The Protein Blend consists of:
- Whey Protein Isolate: The benefits of taking whey protein isolate are tremendous. It is the purest form of whey protein on the market today, and is therefore whey protein at its finest. You will receive some of the best results with this ionic form, because even though you can ingest whey by eating foods high in protein, it is most potent in this ionic state.
- Whey Protein Concentrate: The concentrated version of whey protein will give you some of the same side effects as whey protein isolate, but whey protein concentrate contains less fat and is generally less expensive, delivering the same results without jacking up the price. Many serious body builders have reported that they receive the same results with products containing Whey Protein Isolate and Concentrate, than if they only took the Isolate.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate: The hydrolysate version is arguably the highest quality form of whey protein that you can get. It is easy on the digestive tract and is easily absorbed into the bloodstream. You can take Whey Protein Hydrolysate either before or after your workout in even the smallest amounts and will still receive amazing benefits.
- Micellar Casein: This protein-rich ingredient is included to feed your muscles long after the whey proteins have been burned up. Micellar Casein will continue to deliver essential amino acids for hours after your workout, when you really need it.
- L-Glutamine: This is a very important amino acid to any athlete or body builder who want to increase metabolism and boost performance levels. It helps prevent the muscle from breaking down by supplying the proper amounts of glutamine so no glutamine will be taken from your muscle cell stores.
- Colostrum: Helps your body to more easily convert fats into energy, aiding in your workout by giving you more energy while burning off unwanted fats.
Myotein Side Effects
As with any diet pill, some side effects may be experienced. Because this product does work partially as a stimulant in order to optimize weight loss and fat burning results, elevated heart rate, high blood pressure, the jitters, and a crash later on may be experienced. These side effects are common among weight loss supplements.
Does Myotein Work Well Enough To Buy?
On XPI’s official website this product is as low as $49.95 for one bottle. If you are serious about not only losing weight but also burning fat and enhancing your work out, then the price is worth it. Granted, a healthy diet and steady work out routine is advised for the greatest benefits, and Myotein would appear to be the perfect aid in helping you achieve your weight loss goals. With limited side effects and tremendous benefits, this is one product we can safely say is worth the money.