Do you know you need to burn 3500 calories for 1 pound of weight loss? Considering the average person consumes 1500 calories a day, substantial weight loss may seem impossible. Luckily there are diet pills that making shedding pounds a lot easier.
Numia is the latest diet pill to hit the market. It promises to burn fat, provide energy, and control your appetite. An effective diet pill is capable of producing these results. Unfortunately most diet pills do not work; so you need to do your homework (the fact that you are on this website is a good sign).
Is Numia one of those safe, effective diet pills?
Numia is comprised of all natural ingredients that include:
• Barley has a high content of fiber and provides health and digestive benefits.
• Apple Cider Vinegar can purportedly suppress the appetite and burn fat. There is not concrete evidence to back this claim.
• Blue Green Algae contains a high level of antioxidants. These protect your body from toxins and free radicals. If these toxins are allowed to stay in your system, they can cause damage and healthy problems.
• L-Glutamineis an amino acid that increases your ability to build lean muscle mass.
• Lotus Leaf reduces muscle spasms.
• Rose Hips contains Vitamins A and C, which are antioxidants.
• Water Plantain a diuretic that will make you urinate more frequently. This can lead to water weight loss.
• Collagen is a building block of young-looking, healthy skin.
• L-Carnitine can increase lean muscle mass.
• Cassia Seed is rumored to lower blood cholesterol–although there is little scientific evidence backing this.
Numia Ingredient Profile Conclusion
Although Numia contains many ingredients that will provide health benefits, its ability to help you lose weight is questionable. There aren’t any clinically proven weight loss ingredients in Numia.
Numia Side Effects
Not only with the diuretic in Numia make you have to urinate more frequently; it can dehydrate you. Make sure to stay near a bathroom and drink plenty of water.
Too much Apple Cider Vinegar can damage your throat and cause heartburn and indigestion.
Further, the Numia manufacturer warns, “Do not use Numia if you suffer from one of the following: coronary heart disease, high blood pressure or cardiovascular disease, psychosis, hyperthyroidism, insufficiency of liver or kidney, prostatic, hyperplasia or glaucoma.”
Does Numia work well enough to buy?
There are pros and cons to Numia:
Numia Pros: Should boost your energy levels. Full of antioxidants that will boost your immune system and prevent disease. 30-Day Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
Numia Cons: No clinically proven weight loss ingredients. Without any clinically proven weight loss ingredients, Numia’s ability to help you lose substantial weight is doubtful.
Due to its questionable ability to help you lose weight, we are wary of recommending Numia especially when there are other clinically proven diet pills available.
Numia Consumer Reviews
Have you tried Numia? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Please leave your Numia review in the comments section below.