With so many diet pills on the market, it’s only natural that some companies would try to copy the prescription only diet pills and market them as if you are getting the prescription drug without the prescription. The non-prescription diet pill Phentremene does just this. Phentremene has a very similar name to the prescription only diet pill Phentirmene, but trust me the two are not even similar. Phentremene claims that it will suppress your appetite, reduce weight with your body’s increased ability to burn fat, block fat absorption, increase your energy levels and also help manage your cholesterol levels. Is Phentremene an effective diet pill and is it worth buying?
Phentremene is available in two different forms, either tablet or capsule. The entire ingredient profile is different between the tablets and capsule.
The key ingredients in the tablet form include:
- 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine- this is a form of caffeine. Caffeine can increase energy levels and burn calories.
- 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine- may help encourage weight loss.
- Hydroxycitrate- may block fat and promote fat burning
The key ingredients in the capsule form of Phentremene include:
- Phentylanolene Blend- May help with weight loss combined with proper diet and exercise
- Caralluma Fimbriata- an appetite suppressant, may help lower cholesterol
- Green Tea- increases energy and raises metabolism
- Garcinia Cambogia- may inhibit the production of fat and suppress appetite
- Caffeine Anyhdrous- the powder form of caffeine, acts faster than “regular” caffeine and may increase energy and reduce weight
Phentremene definitely includes some effective weight loss ingredients, but Phentremene does not include the dosage information of these ingredients. It’s easy to speculate that Phentremene does not have the clinically proven amounts of any of these ingredients to be an effective weight loss product.
Phentremene has several stimulant ingredients, so if you are sensitive to these types of ingredients you should not use this product. You may experience side effects with Phentremene which may include; headaches, anxiety, insomnia, the jitters, nausea, nervousness, and abdominal pain. Also note, Phentremene includes Hydroxycitrate. The FDA has issued a warning that Hydroxycitrate Acid may cause liver problems.
Does Phentremene Work Well Enough to Buy?
The tablet form of Phentremene is available to purchase for $49.97 for a 30 day supply. The capsule form of Phentremene is available to purchase for $39.97 for a 30 day supply. Phentremene does have a customer satisfaction policy, but if you open the bottle, consider it yours. Phentremene can only be returned if the bottle is unopened.
Phentremene does not need a prescription and makes you believe that it is as powerful and effective as a prescription based diet pill. Phentremene claims so many great things, but looking at the list of ingredients it’s hard to believe that Phentremene is an effective diet pill and when so many of the ingredients are not clinically proven to help you lose weight. You may want to explore other options before committing to Phentremene.