May 30, 2015
Purple Tiger Energy
With so many diet pill options, you want to choose the right one with the best results for you. Purple Tiger Energy claims to be one of the best diet pill options out there. Purple Tiger Energy claims that once you take this diet pill you will have the energy of a tiger and the appetite of a bird (sounds dreamy). Purple Tiger Energy also claims it can fight the toughest cases of obesity and excess fat with astonishing results. It can even eliminate the dreaded pregnancy weight. It will help increase energy and metabolism and this pill works for everybody no matter health history. But does Purple Tiger Energy really work?
How Does Purple Tiger Energy Work?
Purple Tiger Energy has A LOT of ingredients! Some of the weight loss ingredients that are in Purple Tiger Energy include:
- Caffeine- this is an all natural fat burner and this can help you achieve fat burning results but we don’t know if Purple Tiger Energy has enough of this to work as a fat burning agent
- Phenylethylamine HCL- this is an appetite suppressant
- Theobromine- this is an all natural fat burner and this can help you achieve fat burning results but we don’t know if Purple Tiger Energy has enough of this to work as a fat burning agent
- Chromium- helps to control cravings
- Green Tea- this is an all natural fat burner and this can help you achieve fat burning results but we don’t know if Purple Tiger Energy has enough of this to work as a fat burning agent
Purple Tiger Energy also has a lot of other ingredients and vitamins which include: Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, B-Phenylalanine, Jet black cocoa powder, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, Choline bitartrate, Alpha keto glutaric acid, Cinnamon, Trace minerals, 5-HTP, Vanadium sulfate, Chocamine, and Silica. These ingredients are great vitamins and can help with overall health, but none of these ingredients and vitamins will promote weight loss.
Because Purple Tiger Energy seems nothing more than a glorified caffeine diet pill, you must beware; this diet pill can cause a lot of side effects including: headaches, jitteriness, nervousness, irritability, insomnia, indigestion, nausea, dizziness, anxiety, drowsiness, dry mouth and elevated heartbeat.
Most of the weight loss ingredients of Purple Tiger Energy are based on caffeine, and because Purple Tiger Energy does not have the clinically proven amounts this pill could cause more side effects and health problems than you would want and could be dangerous to your health.
Should you buy Purple Tiger Energy?
Purple Tiger Energy is sold on their website for $49.95 for a one month supply or $117.00 for a three month supply. I could not find a customer satasifaction policy, so you would want to call them and ask them about it before you order. On their website they also included a blog link, the blog has not been updated for a year, and has three customer testimonials, two from the same person. It seemed a little fishy to me. Purple Tiger Energy claims to be remarkable, but it seems to not really be that impressive. It could cause health problems due to all the caffeine and seems to fail to give actual results.