Body builders seem to like Razor 8 Blast Powder. REAL body builders–not ones created by an official website bent on luring you in with false testimonials.
They state it gives them killer energy–I mean KILLER–and the ability to lift harder and endure longer. Energy on average lasted a good 2-2 1/2 hours. Hopefully that’s long enough to get you through your routine. Mine lasts about ten minutes and then I’m off to sniff out breakfast.
But that’s how I roll.
Razor 8 Blast Powder is a pre-workout drink that you shoot about 30 minutes before workout ‘blast off’ and “turns your training into an 8.” I suppose trying to reach the ‘legendary 10′ is only for over-achievers. Let’s look at what’s in it.
Razor 8 Blast Powder Ingredients
The ingredients read like The Yellow Pages. I don’t have time to write an explanation on each one, and you’d be open-mouthed and drooling before I was done (and not in a good way.)
Below is a BRIEF over-view of what’s in it, and then a list of what’s actually in it.
For more information you need to go to the official website. ALLMAX Nutrition actually does a splendid (and very detailed) job of giving product information.
- 98% PURE 1,3-DI-METHYL-AMYLAMINE HYPERLYTIC COMPOUND-aka “Geranamine”-stimulates fat cells to release fatty acid so they’re burned off as energy and not destined to sit around your chubby bits. Also stimulates performance as you utilize all that lovely energy.
- POLYMETHOXYLATED STIMULANT ACCELERATORS-Razor 8 contains a lot of caffeine, and this little darling stimulates Razor 8’s activity time so the stims work optimally.
- PHARMA-GRADE CREATINE: 2,500 MG-Creatine helps the body use glucose efficiently to create more energy. The muscles actually directly utilize it so they’re pumped up and stronger and can lift more.
- CREATINOL-O-PHOSPHATE: 50 MG-once absorbed into the muscles, Creatinol turns them into lean, mean lifting machines! C.O.P. also decreases muscle fatigue so you can work harder and recovery is faster.
- ULTRA-PURE YOHIMBE: 5 MG-an alpha-2 adrenergic receptor antagonist that increases fat burning potential.
CNS Stimulation/FFA Release/Beta Agonist 230 mg
- Pharmaceutical-Grade Pure Synthetic Caffeine 170 mg
- Di-Caffeine Malate (1,3 Trimethylxanthine Isolate) 23 mg
- DMAA (1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCI) 19 mg
- Hordeine (N,N-Dimethyl-4-Hydroxy-Phenylethylamine) 13 mg
- Yohimbine HCI 5 mg
ATP Enhancer/Myofibril Acidification Buffer 2,713 mg
- Creatine Monhydrate (Ultra-Pure 200 Mesh Microparticulated Pharma-Grade Creatine) 2,500 mg
- Beta-SYNTH Beta Alanine 163 mg
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate (C.O.P.) 50 mg
Endothelial Expansion/Hemodynamic Volumizer 1,852 mg
- Arginine AKG (2:1)
- Arginine HCI
- Arginine Pyroglutamate (1:1)
- Arginine Ethyl Ester HCI
Polymethoxylated FFA Release Extension/Hyperlytic Acceleration 21 mg
- Yerba Mate Green Tea Standardized Extract 10 mg
- Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride 6 mg
- Grapefruit Extract (providing Naringin) 5 mg
Razor 8 Blast Powder Side Effects
Side effects from Razor 8 Blast Powder will come from the caffeine. This pre-workout drink is full of stimulants which are famous for the jitters, restlessness, headaches and insomnia.
Most body builders successfully countered these by cutting the dose to half a scoop. They still received the energy and a great workout, but not the ‘crash’ and other effects. You’ll get twice the money’s worth taking it this way too! YAY!
Does Razor 8 Blast Powder Work Well Enough to Buy?
I believe so. Not that I take a pre-workout drink myself, but I did carefully research to see what professional athletes (i.e. anyone but me) think of this product. The testimonials are all positive. At $36 it’s a good buy–and if you’re halving the dose, even better!
Take care to only use this product if you’re serious about working out. And don’t use if you have a history of high blood pressure, heart-related illness or are pregnant or nursing.
Also check with the retailer of your choice to see if there’s a money-back guarantee. ALLMAX Nutrition claims they have a money-back guarantee to cover Razor 8 Blast Powder, but then ask you to take your product with receipt to the retailer you purchased from–and you’ll be subject to that retailers terms and conditions. Ahem. Most don’t refund on opened product. So ALLMAX’s ‘money-back guarantee’ is a crock.
Good luck and keep working out hard.
Cuz that’s how you roll…