October 8, 2015
Ripped Juice EX2
Ripped Juice EX2 is a brand new product by Betancourt Nutrition as of August 2011. As such, there are no consumer reviews–but the buzz is definitely on the street, particularly amongst the body building community.
Ripped Juice EX2 RIPPED JUICE™ brand has been used to “slice and dice physiques since 2002.” But with Ripped Juice EX2 it gets even better:
- Ripped Juice EX2 is twice as strong as his original successful formula!
- Promotes a euphoric state of mind so you enjoy dieting and working out!
- Helps you hold onto “every last ounce of lean mass” as you slim down!
- “Tears away fat” with its extensive fat burners!
Sounds exciting–and I have to say, Jorge Betancourt is quite the little hottie. But is he also an honest businessman? Let’s look at his Ripped Juice EX2 formula…
Ripped Juice EX2 Ingredients
- 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine (Geranamine):this ingredient gives you the “euphoric state of mind” that’s essential to sticking on a diet and working out. Betancourt’s also used a dose of gernamine known to ‘kick in immediately.’
- “Secret Methylxanthine Sauce”: the secret’s in the sauce! This is a blend of chemical compounds that include caffeine as well as natural sources of caffeine such as Kola Nut, Chocamine® and Caffeine anhydrous. The combination of the two is bound to cut down appetite and raise energy levels through the roof!
- L-Carnitine: used by body builders for years to promote and retain lean muscle mass, L-Carnitine also has a role in fat burning and delivering important oxygen to muscles.
- Nitrated BCAAs:BCAAs stimulate muscle protein synthesis–but it gets better! When nitrated, they stimulate the production of nitric oxide which sends improved blood flow to the veins. Can you say ‘pumped up’ muscles?
- Hoodia gordonii: a purported appetite suppressant and “weight loss herb” thought to also enhance performance under difficult conditions.
- Guggul:guggelsterones are clinically proven to aid with obesity because of their thermogenic effects. They may also help preserve lean muscle.
- L-Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine AKG: an amino acid that regulates mood and may stop emotional eating.
- L-Taurine: shown to increase physical performance in human test subjects, it also prevented weight gain in animals fed a high-fat diet. Also a potent antioxidant that will heal the body at a cellular level.
- Griffonia simplicifolia: a plant version of 5-hydroxytryptophan, a metabolic precursor to serotonin. Serotonin is very important–it regulates mood and energy levels, aids with sleep and controls appetite.
- Evodia rutaecarpae: this is a plant which main component is evodiamine, another purported thermogenic agent.
- Pausinystalia yohimbe: contains alkaloids to block the receptors responsible for slowing down the breakdown of fat. This accelerates fat burning.
- Bioperine®: a patented formula comprised of black pepper–acts as a metabolic booster, and to faster absorb ingredients in a diet pill formula.
These ingredients are thrown into a 854 mg proprietary blend. I usually don’t like blends because they hide ineffective dosage quantities–and you never know exactly how much of each ingredient you’re getting. This seems like a well-rounded blend however, even if there is a high concentration of caffeine.
Ripped Juice EX2 Side Effects
You get all the usual disclaimers with Ripped Juice EX2–do not use if you have high blood pressure, a history of heart disease, are pregnant or nursing, etc. The caffeine will probably give you some side effects–expect your heart to race and some restlessness–and perhaps even headaches until you’re used to the formula. Do not take later in the day or I can almost guarantee you won’t sleep.
Does Ripped Juice EX2 Work Well Enough to Buy?
I would say–probably so. But don’t waste $54.99 on it from the official website. Betancourt Nutrition does not offer a money-back guarantee so you’ve nothing to gain from direct purchasing. You’re better off looking elsewhere online–I found it for $26.99. Remember, this product is for the serious athlete and shouldn’t be taken unless you’re committed to a healthy lifestyle of frequent and intense workouts and eating well.
Seems that Jorge isn’t just a pretty face (and killer body) after all…