September 4, 2015
Recently there’s been a lot of talk about Syntheroid and its claims to not only help you lose weight and build muscle, but also optimize your sexual performance as it increase natural testosterone levels within the body.
Its true that many diet pills often claim to boost energy levels, give a feeling of euphoria, or even help fight cancer, but rarely do you see a diet pill that causes increased sex drive as a side effect. Better sex aside, what we’re really looking to find out is if Syntheroid works well as a diet pill, and to find that out one must turn the bottle around and take a look at the ingredients.
- Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins): This is the key ingredient in Syntheroid, and the main reason why sex drive is mentioned at all on the label. Tribulus has been known to cause increased libido among other things, but the real question is whether or not it has any weight loss properties. The reasoning behind including this ingredient is that the higher your free testosterone ratio the more effective your workout will be by aiding in muscle growth.
There has been some debate about the safety and side effects of taking testosterone supplements, and this patented version of it appears to be the answer. Many believe that testosterone will help prevent muscle break down by replenishing muscle tissue. They also believe that higher testosterone levels will help promote protein synthesis and lean muscle growth, increased bone density and strength, increased metabolism, and the increased sex drive doesn’t hurt either.
- Testofen Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% fenusides): Fenugreek seeds are often used in curry dishes as a food flavoring, but in this case they are also used to help reduce body fat and increase lean muscle mass. Some controlled studies have revealed the positive benefits of fenugreek seeds, and you will often find them in other diet pills. Testofen is merely the patented version of fenugreek seeds, and some have gone as far as to call it a safe alternative to Viagra. This ingredient is another aid to the claim of increased sex drive, but more importantly may have weight loss properties also.
- Aminogen: Increases amino acid level and boosts nitrogen retention. These are both vital to a workout, and with this patented ingredient you know you are getting the best.
- Bioperine Black Pepper Extract (95% piperine): Yet another patented ingredient that acts as a nutritional supplement made from the fruit Piper Nigrum L (black pepper).
- 20-Hydroxyecdysterone, Coleus Forskohlii 10%, Milk Thistle, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), Eurycoma Longifolia 100:1, and Horny Goat Weed 10% are also included to mostly add to the weight loss and bodybuilding claims.
Syntheroid Side Effects
As you have probably figured out, increased sex drive is one of the main side effects of this diet pill supplement. This can mean a number of different things including increased libido, increased sperm production, and increased ejaculatory volume, all as a result of the testosterone. Other than that, side effects should be few because of the low amounts of stimulants that are usually the culprits for nasty side effects.
Does Syntheroid Work Well Enough To Buy?
Depending on what you are looking for, Syntheroid could be the diet pill for you. If increased sex drive and higher production of testosterone are high on your list of priorities as well as increased lean muscle mass and weight loss, then we would definitely recommend this product. With so many patented ingredients there’s no doubting that Syntheroid will get the job done in many of those areas, and for $59.95 on http://www.xpisupplements.com/products/syntheroid/ then this product may be worth buying for those that need a little sexual boost.