What’s the skinny on Synthro Lean? Well unfortunately Synthro Lean information is skinny! The company BioRythum is selling their domain biorythum.com so I believe it’s safe to assume they’re no longer in business. You can only purchase Synthro Lean via third-party retailers.
For the sake of humoring you if you’re still interested in this ‘shy’ weight loss offering, here’s a quick rundown. Synthro Lean promises to deliver the following:
- Stimulant-free weight loss
- Lipid (fat) metabolism
- Renewed daily energy
- Fat burning
- Increased metabolism
- Rapid fat loss for athletes
But can it possibly deliver? The company’s decline is a good clue in the negative, but the ingredients won’t lie. Let’s review them.
Synthro Lean Ingredients
- B-complex–B Complex is excellent in the role as digestive aid and for metabolic support and energy production. However there’s no scientific evidence that it really assists with weight loss.
- L-Tyrosine AKG–an amino acid known that may heighten mental acuity and fight fatigue. There’s no clinical evidence to support this.
- Coleus Forskohlii–used in the treatment of hypothyroidism, heart disease and respiratory problems, Coleus Forskohlii also supports increased metabolism. This is actually an excellent ingredient.
- 3b-acetoxyandrost 5-ene-7, 17-dione–the jewel in Synthro Lean’s crown, this ingredient apparently speeds up metabolism. It’s actually pretty common in diet pills and is nothing to jump up and down about.
- Guggulsterones–there is clinical evidence to back guggulsterones as a stimulator for the thyroid gland, thus promoting healthy metabolism. It’s also used to lower bad LDL cholesterol with excellent results.
And as Porky Pig would famously say, “D-D-D-D-D-That’s all folks!” And honestly there’s nothing in Synthro Lean that screams weight loss!
Something else that gives me real pause is the lack of information on ingredient quantity. MANY diet pills have insufficient dosages of ingredients; and certainly nowhere near the amounts used in clinical trial if you have a top-rated ingredient like Guggulsterones. You really are buying blind here.
Synthro Lean Side Effects
There’s nothing in Synthro Lean that would give negative side effects. There’s nothing in it that will blast fat and promote weight loss either. You may experience increased energy levels, but I doubt you’ll do much more than produce fluorescent pee!
Does Synthro Lean Work Well Enough to Buy?
Must I spell it out? Synthro Lean is lean on company information, lean on product information and lean on quality ingredients. And if you decide to dig through the internet to find Synthro Lean you’ll be out anywhere from $30-60! That’s a lot of cash for questionable results. One thing’s for certain; you’re not going to get your money back from BioRythum! The only thing you’re likely get is frustrated! Bottom line there are far superior diet pills out there. FAR superior. Look for ones with six or more clinically tested and sound ingredients and always read customer reviews from real people who loved the product enough to leave a comment. The few comments I found on Synthro Lean were not only old, they were disgruntled.
Stay away…you’ve been warned.