It’s finally time to plan for that long-awaited cruise… a bucket-list item that has been a long time coming. The experience would be complete by showing up with a drop-dead gorgeous body on deck. No inhibitions, no self-conscience feelings; just you, in your bikini on the sky deck swaying in the ocean breeze. So, We Need A Fat Burner – And FAST!
ThermoPrime Advanced promises to help you lose weight to reveal those sexy curves in three ways; by boosting your metabolism, burning excess fat, and lowering your cortisol levels.
ThermoPrime Advanced relies heavily on several stimulants, one of which is caffeine. As long as you are not caffeine-sensitive, this approach may work but it could make you very uncomfortable in the process. Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients to get a better idea what this supplement has to offer.
ThermoPrime Advanced Ingredients
- Green Tea – is perhaps the most common ingredient in weight loss supplements. It is inexpensive and if present in large doses can really add a kick to your supplement.
- Guggul – Guggulsterones have been studied for potentially decreasing bad cholesterol levels, but will not necessarily aid in weight loss.
- Caffeine – is a stimulant which helps to raise metabolism levels and provides bursts of energy.
- Yohimbe Bark – a stimulant like caffeine that may increase energy levels and heart-rate.
- Theobromine – works like Yohimbe, another layer of stimulant to add to this supplement.
- L-Theanine – a naturally occurring stimulant in tea which may reduce mental and physical stress.
- 7-Oxo-DHEA – often called 7-Keto. Has shown to promote fat burning, but only in high doses.
ThermoPrime Advanced Side Effects
We are very concerned about the side effects ThermoPrime Advanced may cause. There are layer upon layers of stimulants in this formula which could be a concern for heart health. Since we do not know how many milligrams of each ingredient are present in the product, we do not know what our level of concern should be.
Using unnatural methods to lower the body’s cortisol levels may not be wise as well. Using natural techniques to reduce stress (and your cortisol levels) such as deep-breathing techniques, massage, yoga, neuro-linguistic programming, meditation, or moderate aerobic exercise are better solutions. Stress is one way our body communicates to our brain that we need to make a change. Eating sugar and high carb food creates stress on the body, muscle pain and many other types of pain create body stress as well. Shutting down cortisol levels in an effort to trick the body into losing weight is just not a good idea.
Does ThermoPrime Advanced Work Well Enough To Buy?
The best way to change your body permanently is to change your lifestyle. Pumping iron, circuit training, a smart diet and cardio program that you can commit to are great lifestyle changes. Combine this with a quality weight loss product and watch the pounds melt away and your abs appear before your very eyes. I personally would not spend my money on ThermoPrime Advanced. I would rather invest in a safe, quality product that I can trust – one in which I know exactly what and how much of each ingredient I am getting for my money. Go for it; the chiseled abs, the sexy curves. You won’t be sorry!