An effective diet pill can generally help you lose weight with diet and exercise. Xenamine is a diet pill that claims you do not need to exercise or even eat right to lose weight, just take Xenamine and the pounds will melt off, or so they claim. Xenamine not only claims to help you lose weight, but it will help you build confidence, build self esteem, have superior energy levels and make you feel young again. I didn’t know a fat burner could do this, but Xenamine sure claims it can! Xenamine also claims it will help you look more sexy, help you attract serious attention and become a visual magnet to the opposite sex. Xenamine doesn’t even stop there, it also promises you to burn mega pounds in weeks, burn away fat you have had for a lifetime, and you will ultimately shock people with your incredible figure. Wow this diet pill won’t only help you lose weight, but it will change your life. I didn’t know that a diet pill was so capable of just not changing my weight, but my life…I think it may be worth taking a closer look at Xenamine to really see if it works.
Xenamine includes the following ingredients which include:
- Caffeine- a common and also effective fat burner when taken in the proper dosage. Caffeine can boost energy and speed up metabolism.
- Chromium- can help suppress appetite
- Hoodia Cactus Powder- claims to help you lose weight, but has never been clinically proven so to do so
- Glucomannan- appetite suppressant
- Green Tea- effective weight loss ingredient that can help increase metabolism, burn fat and suppress appetite. There is not enough of this in Xenimine to make a difference.
- Theobromine- used as blood vessel widener, a diuretic and heart stimulant. Not an effective ingredient for weight loss.
- Guarana- can boost metabolism
- Cha de bugre- fat burner
- Maca extract- improve energy level
- L-Theanine- improves mood and helps with anxiety
- Banaba- may help with blood sugar
- Guggulesterone- may help with cholesterol
Although some of the ingredients in Xenamine have clinically proven to help with weight loss, Xenamine does not have the recommended doses of these ingredients to actually help with weight loss. Xenamine fails to disclose the amounts of these ingredients in the fat burner. It really makes it hard to figure out if Xenamine really would be effective with helping you lose weight.
Xenamine has many ingredients that are stimulants. If you are sensitive to stimulants you may want to try another diet pill. Some of the side effects of Xenamine may include; headaches, anxiety, insomnia, nausea, abdominal pain, nervousness and jitteriness.
Does Xenamine Work Well Enough to Buy?
A one month supply is available to purchase for $33.97. You can receive discounts if you buy several months worth of Xenamine in one order. Xenamine stands behind their product and they want you to be happy with it. You have 45 days after the point of purchasing to return Xenamine. You can return one open bottle.
Xenamine has a lot of ingredients that really can help you lose weight, but as with any diet pill there must be the proper dosage of these weight loss ingredients to make a diet pill effective. Xenamine does not have the proper dosages of these weight loss ingredients to make a difference in your weight loss goals. It may important to research some other weight loss drugs before committing to Xenamine.